Planning and Coordinating
Helping make your day perfect
Day of Coordinating
- Responsible for making sure the wedding day or weekend is executed perfectly.
- Oversee vendors (Setup and tear down)
- Handle any logistics
- Managing the timeline
- Overcoming any last-minute challenges that arise during the festivities.
- Provides vendor referrals and negotiates contracts; schedules and attends all vendor meetings.
- Creates detailed timelines and floor plans.
- Helps determine and manage your budget.
- Attends site tours and menu tastings.
- Brainstorms style ideas and coordinates design details.
- Coordinates hotel room blocks and transportation.
- Manages the rehearsal.
- Oversees everything on the wedding day (makes sure everyone adheres to the timeline, handles snafus, manages vendors, and executes your vision on-site).